Thursday, April 5, 2012

Filled With Emotion

This week we suffered our third miscarriage. This also happened to be the second in 9 months. It has been very hard on us. Our desire to start a family is very strong and we feel that we would make good parents. The whole situation has taught me to really appreciate the blessings on my life. Although things can be tough at times I am still blessed to have what I have. The beautiful thing about tragedy is that it can cause the best to come out of you. I fully intend to channel this frustration, anger and sadness into my fitness goals. If I can't push the emotions down I might as well put them to work on something constructive.

Today I hit some golf balls with my dad. What a difference packing on some muscle and losing some weight can do. I am going to be a beast on the golf course as I get in better shape.

Since I am posting this from my iPhone I will leave with a picture I took while driving home one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment